Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
For Drivers In Clarksville & Dover in Tennessee & Fort Campbell, Oak Grove & Hopkinsville In Kentucky
Stradling the border of Tennessee and Kentucky, Clarksville is not only full of vibrant economic and educational opportunities, it's also a major hub for the U.S. military. There's a lot of activity to be found in Tennessee's fifth-largest city.
Drivers in any community in the Clarksville TN-KY area need car insurance. Coverage is required by law in both states, and to get the best benefits, all drivers will need tailor-made policies. At Augustine Insurance Group, our specialty is making your auto coverage fit you and your vehicle.
Who We Insure
You will face driving risks whenever you hit the road, so you'll want car insurance behind you anywhere you go. Following car accidents or other vehicle mishaps, your policy can help you pay for vehicle damage, legal assistance, and even settlements for the harm they cause others. That’s why we specialize in helping any and all Clarksville-area drivers get personally-tailored coverage to their satisfaction.
Available Coverage Options
Car insurance can include such coverage options as:
- Liability Insurance: Drivers who are at-fault for accidents that cause property damage or bodily injuries to others can use liability insurance to pay for their losses.
- Collision Insurance: If your car gets damaged in an accident, you can use this coverage to pay for the repair costs.
- Comprehensive Damage Insurance: Vehicle damage from severe weather, fires, theft, vandalism or other non-accident hazards will have coverage under this protection.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Other drivers might lack appropriate liability insurance to cover your losses. Uninsured coverage can make up the difference if the offending driver has no liability insurance at all. Underinsured coverage will help you pay for your losses after that driver's liability coverage pays to its limits.
- Medical Payments Coverage: If you or your passengers get hurt in a wreck, coverage can help you pay for your medical costs after your health insurance pays.
Your coverage can also offer perks like roadside assistance, rental car coverage, glass replacement, vanishing deductibles, SR-22 compliance and more. Our selection of policies offers affordable coverage options for the widest variety of drivers, including learners and high-risk drivers.
Got Questions? We've Got Answers
Do I Have To Buy Coverage?
Both Tennessee and Kentucky require drivers to carry liability coverage. Depending on which side of the border you live on, you must have the following:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person, per accident
- $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage total per accident
- $15,000 property damage coverage per accident
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage coverage per accident
Please note, some lenders require comprehensive, collision or other coverage for financed vehicles.
Can Car Insurance Start Same-Day?
In most cases, your policy becomes active the day you buy it. That will ensure you never experience coverage lapses when switching policies. Most insurers allow you to automatically renew your policy as long as you don’t want to make changes. Some might even offer you discounts for doing so.
What Is The Best Car Insurance?
Your preferred policy will provide you the most assistance when you need to file a claim. That's why our agents will compare costs and coverage options within various policies to help you find the right fit.
What Is The Cheapest Car Insurance?
You might get the cheapest policy by carrying only your state's required insurance. However, by doing that, you might leave yourself exposed to other losses because your policy won't cover all the costs that might arise. Our goal is to help you balance additional coverage with affordability.
Can Car Insurance Be Cancelled?
Insurers can cancel your coverage for a variety of reasons, including non-payment. We will make sure you have the tools available to keep your coverage active.
Why Is My Auto Insurance Going Up?
If you have a lot of claims on your policy, your rates might rise. Still, if you have concerns about price increases, we are happy to help you find a solution.
Why Should I Work With An Independent Agency?
Here at Augustine Insurance Group, we offer choices to our customers. With us, you'll be able to choose among the policy options of multiple insurance companies. We'll make it easy for you to enroll in, adjust and maintain car insurance — no matter how your driving needs change.
So, don't wait. Request your free online quote now!
Get In Touch
Thank you for your interest in Augustine Insurance Group. We work with multiple A+ carriers to bring you the best coverage to fit your needs and budget. Please feel free to call the office nearest you:
You can also contact us online and an agent will reply promptly.
Insuring Clarksville, Dover, Springfield, Paris, Ashland City, Hopkinsville, Oak Grove, Fort Campbell and throughout Tennessee and Kentucky.
You may also be interested in…